In this video Derek Howes describes 7 great ways to get fiber. The special thing about this video is all the items are products which can be bought from the market and eaten either directly or added to other foods such as smoothies or pies.
Normally we think of processed foods full of sugar and bad carbs. But that need not always be true as Derek show us.
Here are the seven items described by Derek –
- Oats – These are all time favorite fiber source for most people.
- Chocolate – Can make anything tastier.
- Chia Seeds – Greate source of fiber in seed form.
- Flax Seeds – Another seed which is great source of fiber.
- Peanut butter – You can add it to sandwiches or smoothies.
- Pumpkin – Make delicious pumpkin pies or curries.
- Quest Bar – Have it in your pocket and have it anytime you want.
He also describes why these products are good. Just watch this video and learn more about this