Welcome to the review of Fibermucil. If you are looking for dietary fiber supplement, Fibermucil is one of the popular options available to you. In this review I will explain the features of this product so that you can make an informed decision. You may be aware that dietary fiber is one of the essential elements of food which should be consumed daily. For men the recommended quantity for men is 38 grams and women need 25 grams per day. Average American adults take around 15 grams of fiber only. Fibermucil fiber supplement can help you get the fiber your body need. Here are Few Customer Reviews from Fibermucil’s official website.
This is by far the very best fiber product I have ever tried and I have tried many. It has helped me to stop using any IBS medication that I’ve had to use and has helped my stomach issues and has sped up my digestion to help with other issues too. Thank you Andrew Lessman and staff! ~Jackie, MD
This is the only fiber product that has worked for me. It is gentle and effective. ~ Nancy J, WA
Fibermucil is the best product I have ever found for healthy fiber. It is just fantastic and I highly recommend it. Being a celiac prevents me from getting wheat or oat fiber. I depend on Fibermucil daily and believe me it WORKS ! Thanks Andrew for creating a product that looks out for those with gluten intolerance. Well done. ~Jack, PA
Click here to see what other are saying …
Some features of Fibermucil
- It is 100% pure and all natural encapsulated Psyllium Husk powder that contains no additives of any kind.
- Psyllium husk is one of the best natural source of both water-soluble fiber and bulk fiber to support a healthy digestive tract.
- Made with 100% Solar Energy. ProCaps Laboratories is helping our environment by conserving energy. We are the only vitamin manufacturing facility in the world using 100% solar power to produce all of our products.
- 100% Pure – No Artificial Additives, Fillers or Colors.
- It is backed by ProCaps Laboratories which s committed to create natural, the safest, purest and most effective supplements.
Possible Benefits for Consumption of Fibermucil
- Since it contains dietary bulk fiber, it helps in having a clean bowel and avoiding constipation. You would feel light and fresh in the mornings. Those who suffer from IBS have also reported improvement in their conditions.
- It also contains soluble fiber, which absorbs and reduces the bad LDL cholesterol and eliminates it through the stool.
- It makes you feel fuller, hence prevents over eating and keeps weight increase in check.
- Detoxifies you as it scrubs the walls of the intestines which can remove the toxins from your system.
- Fibermucil also includes Lactobacillus sporogenes to help maintain a balance of beneficial flora in your intestines, which supports nutrient absorption and the overall health of the GI tract.
- Many people find it difficult to swallow fiber supplements which are in powder form. Since it comes in form of capsules it is easy to take.
Although Fibermucil is a great product, you need to ensure to take it with 1 to 2 glasses of water otherwise it may cause chocking.