In this post I will show you a recipe for healthy omelette which contains fiber. Usually omelettes are made with just eggs and I consider them healthy food. But you can easily make them healthier and tastier with the recipe I am going to share.
I am having this omelette in lunch quite frequently now a days and find it delicious as well as filling. I do not feel hungry for next few hours once I have this and it provides me right carbs, protein and healthy fats apart from minerals. Want to know how to make this omelette? Read on …
- 2 to 3 Eggs
- Bunch of spinach
- A cup of mushroom
- Green pepper or chilly as per taste
- Salt to taste
- Half an Onion
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Two tablespoons of Salsa.
How to Prepare
- Wash the spinach and mushroom well under running water. Cut them into small pieces.
2. Cut the onion and green chilly. Break the eggs in a bowl and add the onion and the green chillies and salt. Mix them well.
3. Take a fry pan and heat it. Add one table spoon of butter and once it melts add the spinach and mushroom. Fry the mushrooms and spinach till they loose the water.
4.Take out the fried mushrooms and spinach and add them to the beaten egg bowl and mix well again.
5. Add butter in the pan again and heat it. Wait till the butter is molten and how. Now add the egg along with other items mixed in the bowl. Add some ricotta cheeses on the omelette. To add some spice add some salsa dressings. It will add create an awesome taste.
6. Once one side is done just turn it over and let the other side cook for 2 minutes. Take it out and you should have you favorite omelette ready and should look like this …
I love this omelette as this contains slow carbs in form of spinach, salsa, mushrooms and onions which also contain fiber. It contains egg protein, minerals in the egg as well as healthy butter fat.
This can be a heavy breakfast for most people and easily keep them satiated till lunch time. Try it and enjoy the meal.